- Senior Architectural Drafter
Senior Architectural Drafter
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Drafter to help with our fast-growing business.
The Sr. Architectural Drafter will be responsible for:
- field measuring and drafting of shop drawings for glass and mirror fabrication for various residential and commercial construction projects.
- Obtain field measurements from technicians, verify dimensions and perform math calculation to make sure data accuracy.
- Use CAD and other software to draft shop drawing and onsite installation drawings.
- Produce glass, mirror and related hardware specifications according to the project requirement and order hardware for installation team.
- Visit jobsites, as needed, to ensure installation is done according to the drawing specifications and hardware requirements.
- Perform other related duties as required.
We request that the candidate has a Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related field; plus 5 years of post-degree architectural drafting related experience.
Must have the following requirements:
- Completed coursework in Calculus (Integral Calculus)
- Advanced level of AutoCAD and drafting
- 12 months of experience in jobsite measurement, and shop drawing for glass and mirror fabrication
- Advanced knowledge of glass, mirror and related hardware.
Local travel is required to visit jobsites. This is a full-time position with an attractive benefits package.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.
Get exclusive offers and the latest news in your inbox!